Make Money from Home

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Raya Trip

Returning to my favourite spot way back during my childhood was something i never thought about this weekend. This time it was a little special due to the presence of my little loved one in my arms. My grandfather's C70 still has the same "umphh" as it had during its early days. If you look close enough in the above shot, you may see a far view of The Straits of Malacca. It reminds me of those days when i use to tend my cows after school.
Gemini78

7 comments:

kalkileads said...

Wow mike,you really made my memories come alive with that shot of pasir panjang.I always dream to live in a countryside with lots of goats n cows .Yes the straits of malacca can be clearly seen.I am expecting you for raya to my house anytime when you are back in JB.Do call me me b4 you come!

Karl

venuss66 said...

Hi Dev, nice picture. Is this in Port Dickson? You still back in hometown? Beautiful view.
'Hi' to your little one.

jagdev singh said...

ya mike, thanks for the invitation...
looking forward to it.

jagdev singh said...

hi mary..
this is 25 km away from PD..
It is called Pasir Panjang.. my hometown.

nice kan..

Anonymous said...

Hi to your little one
Its a nice photo

Anonymous said...

Cool shot, must be taken by an expert...Who took?

raj said...

Chakdey pai.These is a nice place.
Anyof these place for sale? For retirement purpose....relax at the country side...