Make Money from Home

Sunday, February 1, 2009

ANTI DADAH PROGRAMME

Hi,

I would like to share something with you guys.
The sikh youth of JB had an Anti Dadah programme on the 24 January 2009 at the Sikh Temple Johor Bahru. It was a very informative programme /event and I can guarantee you that.
The speaker was Mr Kalki, my close buddy who is also the Chairman for the rehabilitation centre of JB district. I was a great help from him as the programme was meant to build awareness about the danger of drugs. The talk was mainly about drug abuse and its prevention.
So friends, i just felt like sharing this with you out there, maybe you too can organise something like this to pass the message on the danger of DADAH.

I would like to thank:
Mr, Kalki (Agensi Anti Dadah Kebangsaan)
The office bearers of Gurdwara Sahib Johor Bahru
The youth of JB
Sikh Naujawan Satsang JB

dev

9 comments:

raj said...

Hi Jagdev,
It is avery good effort by you to explain about the dangers of drugs.
People got to be aware that escatsy is also another form of drugs.I am not sure if these is covered in your talk.
It will better if you have the stats for how many punjabi's are accuatlly involve in Drugs.
I suggest the next talk would be AIDS,and follwed by Cancer.
Cheers and keep up the good work.
I like your two little rotwelliers....

Anonymous said...

hi raj,
thanks..
Yup ... i m also looking forward to arganize talks on other topics...
The rotweilers just pretending to be one only. heheh

jagdev singh said...

thanks raj

kalkileads said...

Thanks Buddy for your invitation,next round i will bring samples of drugs so that your members can have a closer look and forward many questions related to it.Will always support your initiative!


Karl

Anonymous said...

hey my Veer... keep up the good work on organizing such a good talk on drugs. There are still many ppl out there which dont really know about all this.. I am always with u Veer.

By the way your pets are HAVOCCCCC and you stil never forget the Italian Job ahhh keep la budy u are the man.

Anonymous said...

hey my Veer... keep up the good work on organizing such a good talk on drugs. There are still many ppl out there which dont really know about all this.. I am always with u Veer.

By the way your pets are HAVOCCCCC and you stil never forget the Italian Job ahhh keep la budy u are the man.

Tc Resham

Anonymous said...

Hi dev ,

U have done a good job .
U made the young youth aware how danger can drugs be for us
keep it up good job and all the best to u buddy ...

Anonymous said...

well done!

from sharon & ratchanaa

venuss66 said...

It has been a long time since I came here. I am proud that you had done a good job. Very thoughtful of you. Keep up your good work.